home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cardz TV "Bling it Up" challenge Day 2

Hi friends!
Today is day 2 of the Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge #15, "Bling it Up" and I wanted to share with you this card I made using lots of glitter!!!

Front
 
Inside
 
My card base and layer are from Bazzill and the patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye.
I stamped my two leaves and pumpkin which I had purchased long ago from Michael's with my momento tuxedo black ink and colored using my copics YG61, YG67, Y15, YR02, YR04 and YR09. I ran them through my xyron X machine and then added some fine clear glitter for the sparkle and bling! They are up on foam tape for dimension. For my sentiment on the front, I used "Count your Blessings!" from Mary's Cardz TV stamp set "Encouraging Thoughts"
 
For my sentiment on the inside of the card, I used "Happy Thanksgiving" from the Happy Days stamp set
 
To finish off the card I added some ribbon and ric-rac that I had in my stash and I added some cute leave stickers around the front of the card and in the inside. I also added two button stickers to the inside. I have been trying to use up my stash and supplies that I have had forever. You know once upon a time when we bought stickers galore and punches and just things we thought we would use and then they sat there forever? Ahhh I bet you are shaking your head saying" I know what you mean" LOL  So each time I create now, I am trying to incorporate something old that I have had for ages.
 
Well guys that is all I have for you today but the "Bling it Up" challenge is on until the 27th of September so I sure hope you join this challenge! Make sure to stop on over at Cardz TV to see all the beautiful projects that my design team sisters have created!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!


3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I love this!! The pumpkin and those awesome leaves all glitter up! Beautiful Jo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Bling it up Thanksgiving card! I love how it all came together!! I really need to get started on making some myself and will use your inspiration!
    Beverly Jordan
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com
    www.beverlyjordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! love that you finished the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~