home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, September 30, 2013

FFC #18 Winners~



Click Here for FFC #19 "Women's Friendship Day"!

Hello my crafty friends!
It has been busy, busy, busy! Lots of packing and boxes everywhere! I cannot wait until Friday when we get the moving truck and get to move into our new home. The most exciting part about moving is that I get a new craft room that I can organize and set up. And the two bonuses for me, is that we gain an extra room for my daughter's homeschool classroom and I gain a beautiful Jacuzzi hot tub in my bathroom! I cannot wait to take a nice hot bubble bath! =)
So a few things...This upcoming week's new challenge for the 4th will still be going on. Originally I was going to cancel it because I won't be around however; I do not want to do that to all of you. I am going to schedule the post to go live for Friday but I have given my DT the day off. hehe sounds funny saying that but some of the DT decided to still create something so there will be some inspiration for ya. I will not have any internet from Thursday until Saturday so if anyone needs me for anything please email before then. Otherwise I will be back up and running on Saturday but will not be online until probably Monday as I will have tons of unpacking to do. I am hoping to officially be back to normal with the blog here in a week or two. This is mainly for the weekly Talk Time Tuesday posts and any optional posts. So lets get on to our winners, shall we?
 
Ok so our TOP 3 winners from last week's FFC #18 "Anything Goes".

 
# 26 Valerie W.
# 49 Angelina
# 51 Linda Simpson
 
 
Our winner of the 7 pack of digis from Bugaboo is...

             




Now for the winner of the $25 gift certificate from Paper Nest Dolls is...   
    

  
Congratulations ladies!
All Winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Move have fun finding new homes for everything and enjoy the bath :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! I am so excited for you Jo and your new home:) Good luck to you and I hope the next few weeks go well for you!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to have you back !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!!! Enjoy your new home & hot tub..lol!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners and good luck with the move Jo!!! The new place sounds awesome and I'm so happy for you! Will be glad when you are settled in and have time to chat! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners and to you for your new home.
    I would love to move to a bigger place.
    This 965 square foot house is real cozy with 3 adults and all our stuff. lol.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo! I won! Thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new home sounds awesome!! How fun to set up and decorate a new craft room!! I'd love to have a jacuzzi tub...sigh :) I hope you show some pictures when you get settled!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the other winners and thank you for choosing my card in the top 3.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~